En Masse Entertainment is seeking a Network Engineer to help us build, automate, and maintain our network infrastructure. You will be working with high end Cisco, Juniper, Citrix, F5, and Netapp equipment in our flagship data center.
You will be the primary network engineer for 3 datacenters and will be responsible for maintaining the network that currently serves hundreds of thousands of gamers playing the MMORPG TERA as well as internal, QA, and test systems. You will also be responsible for assisting with SAN and NAS storage and occasional linux troubleshooting. We are preparing to launch Game 2 and Game 3 and you will be an integral part of the team setting those up successfully.
As the primary network engineer, you will be expected to be on call and will occasionally be required to resolve issues escalated from our 24/7 monitoring systems and customer support. Travel within the US may be necessary to support remote data centers.
• 4 year degree in technical field or equivalent experience
• 3 years of experience operating a consumer facing network
• Experience with Cisco routers and NX-OS
• Experience with high end firewalls and load balancers
• Experience with Juniper routers, security appliances, and JunOS
• Experience with Data Center construction, cabling, and configuration
• Strong documentation and communication skills
• Experience troubleshooting network applications at all OSI layers
Nice to Have Skills
• Experience mitigating DDOS attacks
• Experience with storage area networks (SAN)
• Experience with CDN providers and configuration management
• Experience with Visio or similar packages
• Able to lift at least 50 lbs
• Experience with service contract negotiation
Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and developing a culture that's great for all our employees. We offer a fun work environment as part of our effort to keep us a motivating, healthy, and productive company. We offer an extensive benefits package including 401K.