If you’re good at creating awesome designs and graphics, intuitive web interfaces, and optimized web pages, we want to talk to you!
En Masse Entertainment is seeking a Web UI/UX Designer to create and refine the user experience of our web presence. This person will work in an open and collaborative environment, and strive to increase awareness of En Masse and the games we publish.
Over the last few months, our current web designers have performed the following tasks:
- generated and tweaked low-fidelity wireframes to help team members visualize alternate page layouts and information hierarchy options
- discussed and researched best practices for e-commerce product purchase workflows
- developed a new visual look for a game brand site by creating high-fidelity mockups in Photoshop or Fireworks
- processed visual ID assets created by the art team for use on our websites
- overhauled our newsletter with an improved layout and visual design optimized for newsletter content delivery
- redesigned a landing page with a goal of enticing users to want to learn more about our product
- bragged over their current position on the in-house leveling leaderboard for TERA
If these tasks sound interesting to you, we’d love to see your resume.
- bachelor's degree in Web Design or equivalent degree/experience
- experience implementing HTML inside Ruby view templates is a plus
- familiarity with version control systems, especially Git
- proven ability to create engaging and intuitive web sites
- passion for video games, especially MMORPGs
- game area and LAN center on site
- free snacks and sodas in the kitchen
- open floor plan where team members collaborate with one another on the fly
- great location in the heart of downtown Seattle. Can you say, “awesome views”?
Applying for this Position
When applying for this position, please include the following items in a compressed .zip file:
- portfolio of previous work
- code samples (if applicable)
- your favorite meme (and brief explanation why)
You may include links to online versions of these resources provided they are universally accessible.